well i just thought i would say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! make sure to thank all of your mothers for all they do, even if they can be crazy they still love you with all there hearts:)
now i know its been a while since Ive written in here, but hey I'm a busy person with all of the plays and cheer leading and everything. I'm not "free" often so when i am i try to write for the 3 people who actually follow me:)
well rehearsal has been going great! i cant believe its only a few weeks until opening night! I'm kinda stressing out a Little but i think that all will go good.... but I'm a very positive person and usually hope for the best so i could be wrong. wish me luck?:)
cheer is also going ok. its just i made it on a team with a bunch of juniors and seniors, and most of them don't like the idea of me being on the team. in fact, some decide to gossip about me and Say mean things, but I'm just gonna keep my head held high and do my own thing:p
well that's all for the day! ill try to write again tomorrow:D
RaNdOm FaCt:
The average person has 10,000 taste buds on his/her tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment